If you need to find your Snapchat Pixel ID please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter in your Ads Manager account.
2. Click on “Create Ads”.
3. Select “Snap Pixel”.
4. Choose the “Create a Snap Pixel” box.
5. Click on “Manage Pixel”.
6. Select “Setup Pixel”.
7. Copy your Pixel ID.
Once you have your code, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
8. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
9. Click on "Save and go to Link options"
10. Select the "Remarketing" box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
11. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
12. Name your Pixel.
13. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "SnapChat Pixel".
14. Then paste the code of your pixel in the space below.
15. If you wish, you can select a Template for your GDPR Policy.
16. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
17. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Snapchat Pixel ID to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.