Follow the steps below, note that to simplify we have used the remarketing pixel, but the same procedure applies to whatever options you want to activate by default.
1. Create a new tracking link by activating the options you want all your tracking links to have. In this case select the option: remarketing pixel. You can add your Remarketing Pixel template directly during the creation of your tracking link.
If you don't have any retargeting pixel template click on "Save and Go to Link Option" then select the "Remarketing" box and create your new pixel.
- After this go back to your dashboard.
Click on the three dots to the right of the project which will contain your tracking links (it can be the same as the tracking link created in step 1) and select Settings.
- Click on Default settings.
- Select the project where the tracking link created in step 1 is located.
- Select the tracking link created in step 1.
- Click on Save.
From now on, all tracking links created in the project in step 2 will have the same active options as the tracking link in step 1.
This way you can insert the same Remarketing Pixel for each new link created.
Remember that you can apply this feature to clone any other option starting from your default Tracking Link.
Through this feature, the options are cloned in every single aspect and are not altered or modified. This means that if advanced options such as Easy Deep Link are cloned with this feature, they will also keep the Deep Link with the default Tracking Link destination URL in the new Tracking Link.
This feature is still in beta test, please report any issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.