If you need to add one or more remarketing pixels to your links, please refer to the following video tutorial -> http://jo.my/joturl-remarketing-pixels
If you need to find any remarketing pixel other than Facebook, please follow the instructions below, for each case of your interest:
1. Facebook pixel ID: sign in to your Facebook Business Manager (or Ads manager) -> Click on Tools – Pixels -> You will find the basic analytics of your pixel. The ID is right on the top.
2. Google Analytics Tracking ID: sign in to your Google Analytics account —> click on Admin —> select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column —> Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column —> under PROPERTY, click on Tracking Info —> Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is finally displayed at the top of the page.
3. Google Tag Manager ID: Sign in to your Google tag Manager account —> click on Workspace —> please find your container ID near the top of the window, formatted as "GTM-XXXXXX".
5. LinkedIn Insight Tag: Sign in to Campaign Manager. —> Click the correct account name —> Move your cursor over the Account Assets tab in the top navigation bar and select Insight Tag from the dropdown —> You can find the Insight Tag code at the left of the page.
6. Pinterest Conversion Tag: 1. Navigate to your Pinterest ad account at https://ads.pinterest.com —> 2. Hover over "Ads" in the top lefthand corner and select "Conversion tracking" from the list. —> 3. Click "Create Tag. —> 4. Name your tag —> 5. Click "Generate code" —> 6. Copy the code and then paste it into any text editor.
7. Bing Universal Event tracking: In your Bing Ads account, go to the “Campaigns” tab and click “Conversion tracking”; —> 2. Under Conversion Tracking, click UET tags; —> 3. Click “Create UET tag” —> 4. Click “Save” and copy the generated code;
8. Twitter conversion tracking ID: 1. Log into Twitter Ads, select the “Tools” drop down, then click “Conversion tracking.” —> 2. Click “Create new website tag.” —> 3.Give your website tag a descriptive name and select the conversion type you’re looking to track (site visit, purchase, download, etc) —> 4. Click “Save tag and generate code snippet” —> 5- copy the code snippet
9. Quora Pixel ID: 1. Log into your Quora Ads account, 2. select “Quora Pixel” from the toolbar, 3. select “Setup Pixel” on the right side of the page, 4. copy your alphanumeric Pixel ID from within the JS tag
Finally, if you want to create custom segmented audiences (in Facebook for instance) based on users who clicked on one or more specific tracking link/s, in order to advertise them later on and optimise your conversion rates and advertising expenses, please refer to the following video tutorial -> http://jo.my/joturl-fb-custom-audiences