The smart rotator (balancer) is an option you can add to your tracking links, which allows you to route traffic/visitors in the following ways:
- Sequential: to redirect clicks to the next destination page, click after click
- Weighted: to allocate how much (percentage) traffic goes to each landing page
- Random: to redirect clicks casually to your destination pages
- Switching over (cookies): in this case the rotator redirects each visitor starting from the first page. If the visitor returns, the balancer, using cookies, will show the next landing page in the list
- Weighted with memory (cookies): similar to Weighted, but a return user is redirected to the page she/he was redirected to on the first visit
- Random with memory (cookies): similar to Random, but a return user is redirected to the page she/he was redirected to on the first visit.
Furthermore, JotUrl provides you also with two additional options to manage and optimize your traffic, namely:
- A/B testing: to evaluate which of your landing pages is performing better, for instance (needs conversion codes association)
- Smart traffic redirection: to redirect visitors to different destinations depending on one or more specific conditions (language, country, OS, OS version, mobile device, browser, browser type, main browser version, n. of visits, n. of unique visits, QR codes (Y/N), already visited content (Y/N), Time.