If you want to download all the information collected by your CTA Form, simply go to the Call To Action section, search for the CTA whose data you want to view and then click on the storage icon on the right, this icon will only be present if your CTA has actually collected data. A dialog box will appear allowing you to download your data.
Articles in this section
- How to make a destination URL parametric
- Do you accept Guest Post?
- How to create an Instagram Story Camera Deep Link
- How can i check if I correctly put the Snapchat pixel on the remarketing section of Joturl?
- Is it possible to Share Projects in bulk with my team members?
- Is it possible to set one or more options that are automatically added to the Tracking Link every time a new link is created?
- Is it possible to set up a Remarketing Pixel that is automatically added to the Tracking Link everytime a new link is created?
- How to Insert your Social App within Social Optin and Social Opt-in XL?
- How to create a Google APP for Optin and Optin XL CTAs?
- How to prevent LinkedIn from using the destination URL instead of my Tracking Link.