For performance reasons, our platform does not allow to use remarketing codes and a Call-To-Action (CTA) on the same tracking link.
However, there is a solution to this, but it is only available for custom domains:
- create a tracking link A (tracking.link/alias1), associate your CTA and customize it as usual
- create a tracking link B (tracking.link/alias2) and point it to tracking link A (tracking.link/alias1)
- configure your remarketing codes for tracking link B as usual
- publish/share the tracking link B
In this way the flow will be:
- a user clicks on tracking link B and the remarketing codes associated with tracking link B will be fired
- the user is redirected to the tracking link A and can see the Call-To-Action.