We currently accept the inclusion of Guest Posts in our blog.
The stylistic variety and the commitment of external professionals help to create value for our users and our desire is to create an ecosystem full of original and precise information on digital marketing and the applications of our services in new strategies.
We have established guidelines for accepting guest posts on our platform.
Here are the guidelines, we invite you to read them carefully:
- We accept guest posts (and related backlinks) on our Blog (joturl.com/blog) only on subjects related to digital marketing (branding and tracking of your content and your touchpoints, Omnichannel marketing, mobile marketing, mobile attribution, conversion tracking, and analytics, funnels tracking, retargeting, UTM campaigns, lead acquisition, users engagement, growth hacking, social media marketing, content curation, offline to online marketing, etc.) and which represent an added value and/or a resource for our community.
- We only accept guest posts that have at least 2000 words in them. Any exceptions can be evaluated case-by-case.
- Furthermore, it is mandatory to insert and contextualize at least one paragraph of 150-300 words related to JotUrl and its services.
- We only accept guest posts with original content and reserve the right to reject any post not deemed suitable for our blog.
- You can insert all the links to your sources and one link to your website ( in the post text or your bio), as long as these links are not malicious, or related to our competitors.
- If you need information about our services or material for the drafting of your article, we are at your complete disposal to collaborate.
- If you have clearly understood these indications, you can propose a topic to be included in our blog and then send us the post.
At this point, if you want to send the idea of your article or if you need more information, you can open a ticket to our Help Center, the indicated staff will reply as soon as possible.