If you have enabled the HTTPS feature on CloudFlare, you must also install an SSL certificate on our dashboard: Set up an SSL certificate for a domain or subdomain managed by CloudFlare
Articles in this section
- Set up your domain or subdomain with Bluehost
- How can i check if I correctly put the Google Analytics pixel on the remarketing section of Joturl?
- Comparison - JotUrl vs other products
- Comparison - JotUrl vs ViralLoops
- Do I have to install JotUrl on my servers / website?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Is there a minimum committment? Can I change or cancel my plan?
- Can I ask for a refund? Which is your refund policy?
- Can we try your service / conversion tracking before upgrading?
- What are Events/mo? How are events counted?