If you have enabled the HTTPS feature on CloudFlare, you must also install an SSL certificate on our dashboard: Set up an SSL certificate for a domain or subdomain managed by CloudFlare
Articles in this section
- How to make a destination URL parametric
- Do you accept Guest Post?
- How to create an Instagram Story Camera Deep Link
- How can i check if I correctly put the Snapchat pixel on the remarketing section of Joturl?
- Is it possible to Share Projects in bulk with my team members?
- Is it possible to set one or more options that are automatically added to the Tracking Link every time a new link is created?
- Is it possible to set up a Remarketing Pixel that is automatically added to the Tracking Link everytime a new link is created?
- How to Insert your Social App within Social Optin and Social Opt-in XL?
- How to create a Google APP for Optin and Optin XL CTAs?
- How to prevent LinkedIn from using the destination URL instead of my Tracking Link.