If you have enabled the HTTPS feature on CloudFlare, you must also install an SSL certificate on our dashboard: Set up an SSL certificate for a domain or subdomain managed by CloudFlare
Articles in this section
- How can I change the destination URL of a tracking link?
- How to duplicate/clone a tracking link?
- How do I split traffic?
- How to deep link into your Android app from an NFC tag
- Can I set an expiration for my CTA?
- Extended (custom) parameters for conversion tracking
- How to use the Social Opt-in XL CTA
- What are webhooks?
- How to use an A/B split test for your landing pages
- How do user permissions work?