If you have enabled the HTTPS feature on CloudFlare, you must also install an SSL certificate on our dashboard: Set up an SSL certificate for a domain or subdomain managed by CloudFlare
Articles in this section
- How to use the Social Opt-in XL CTA
- What are webhooks?
- How to use an A/B split test for your landing pages
- How do user permissions work?
- I just added a custom domain, but it doesn't work (checklist)
- Set up your domain or subdomain with Bluehost
- How can i check if I correctly put the Google Analytics pixel on the remarketing section of Joturl?
- Comparison - JotUrl vs other products
- Comparison - JotUrl vs ViralLoops
- Do I have to install JotUrl on my servers / website?