Following steps to create Facebook APP:
- log in to your Facebook account
- navigate to https://developers.facebook.com/ click on My Apps
- click on Create app
- click on For Everything Else on the dialog
- set the App Display Name and the App Contact Email of your application
- click on Create App ID
- navigate to Facebook Login (you may need to scroll down the page) and click on the corresponding Set up button
- select Web from the displayed platforms
- enter the URL of the custom domain you use for your tracking link (e.g., https://yourcustomdomain.ext/) and click on Save
- click on Settings under Facebook Login and add https://yourcustomdomain.ext/ha/ (replace https://yourcustomdomain.ext with your custom domain) to Valid OAuth Redirect URIs click on Save Changes to confirm
- click on Save Changes to complete the configuration, you may need to follow additional steps to get your account signed in
- click on the in development flag to activate your app
- your app is now ready to be used within your Social apps https://joturl.com/reserved/settings.html#settings-socialapps.
You can find out all the information on how insert your Social Apps within JotUrl CTAs at this link: https://joturl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020368800
Article is closed for comments.