If you need to find your Google Ads ID (the new version of Google Adwords) follow the instructions below.
1. Enter in your Google Ads account.
2. Click on the “Tools” icon.
3. Select the “Audience Manager” option.
4. Click on “Audience Sources”. If you don't have any Google Ads Pixel, you can easily create it by clicking on "Set up an audience source".
5. Go on AdWords Tag and select “Set up Tag”. Then you can save and complete the procedure.
6. Copy your numeric ID from “Global Site Tag - AdWords”.
You can Find the Google Ads Pixel ID in the first code’s line, as you can see in the screenshot below.
Once you have your Pixel Retargeting ID, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
7. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
8. Click on "Save and go to Link options".
9. Select the “Remarketing” box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
10. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
11. Name your Pixel.
12. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: " AdWords tag for websites".
13. Then paste your Google Ads Pixel ID in the corresponding space.
14. If you wish, you can create a new Template for your GDPR Policy.
15. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
16. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Google Ads Pixel ID to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.