If you need to find your LinkedIn Insight Tag please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter into your LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
2. If you have already started a campaign, Click on “Account Assets.”
3. Click on the “Insight Tag” option.
4. Click on “Manage Insight Tag” and Select “See Tag”.
At this point, you can view the code of your LinkedIn Pixel.
5. You can find the LinkedIn Insight Tag ID in the second code’s line.
Copy that ID and prepare to paste it inside your JotUrl Dashboard.
Once you have your Pixel Retargeting ID, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
6. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
7. Click on "Save and go to Link options"
8. Select the “Remarketing” box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
9. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
10. Name your Pixel.
11. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: " LinkedIn Insight Tag".
12. Then paste your LinkedIn Insight Tag ID in the corresponding space.
13. If you wish, you can create a new Template for your GDPR Policy.
14. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
15. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the LinkedIn Insight Tag to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.