If you need to find your Pinterest Conversion Tag please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Pinterest Ads Manager.
2. Click on “Ads”.
3. Select “Conversion” in the drop-down menu.
4. To create a new Pinterest Pixel, select where you want to install your Pinterest tag. In this case choose the "Add Code to Website" option then click on the "Add Code" button.
5. Now ignore the code that you should add to your website. All you need to do is to copy the Tag ID in the right corner.
Once you have your Pixel Retargeting ID, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
6. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
7. Click on "Save and go to Link options"
8. Select the “Remarketing” box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
9. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE
10. Name your Pixel.
11. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "Twitter Conversion Tracking ".
12. Then paste the Twitter Pixel ID in the corresponding space.
13. You can decide to enable templates for your GDPR Policy and choose between different Templates. You can use the default GDPR Template, also used by JotUrl, or use a GDPR Template already created by you.
14. Save your new Pixel template.
15. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Pinterest Conversion Tag to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.