If you need to find your Bing Universal Event Tracking please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter in your Bing Ads.
2. Select your campaign. If you don’t have any campaign activated you can create it by clicking “+ Create new Campaign”.
3. Choose your “Campaign” in the left column and click on "Conversion Tracking".
4. Copy the numeric Bing Pixel ID.
5. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
6. Click on "Save and go to Link options".
7. Select the "Remarketing" box.
8. You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE
9. Name your Pixel
10. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "Bing Universal Event Tracking".
11. Then paste the code of your pixel in the space below.
12. If you wish, you can create a new Template for your GDPR Policy.
13. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
14. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Bing Universal Event Tracking to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.