If you need to find your TikTok Pixel ID follow the instructions below.
1. Enter in your TikTok Ads Manager.
2. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
4. If you don’t have any Pixel, click “Create Pixel”. Add a name to your Pixel then select the Installation Type, in this case choose “Manually Install Pixel Code”.
5. Complete the configuration of your Pixel and insert all the parameters you need for your activity. At the end of this procedure, you will be able to view your Pixel along with its ID.
If you already own TikTok Pixels:
1. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
3. You will be able to view all your Pixels, select the one you want, and copy its ID. It is always placed under the name of your TikTok Pixel.
Once you have your code, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
4. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
5.Click on "Save and go to Link options"
6. Select the "Remarketing" box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
7. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
8. Name your Pixel.
9. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "TikTok Pixel".
10. Then paste the code of your pixel in the space below.
11. If you wish, you can select a Template for your GDPR Policy.
12. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
13. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the TikTok Pixel ID to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.