If you need to find your Adroll Pixel ID please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter in the Audience Tab.
2. If this is your first time using Adroll, you have to configure your option. Choose how to Gather visitor Consent, click the Recommended option.
3. Now create your AdRoll Pixel. Click on “Connect Manually”.
4. Copy the full code of your AdRoll Pixel.
5. Paste your Code in your notepad and search for the Pixel ID. You can find your ID in the third line of code. After the wording “pix_id”.
6. If you've used AdRoll before, select the "AdRoll Pixel" section and click on “View Pixel”.
7. Copy the Pixel ID inside your Code.
Once you have your code, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
8. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
9. Click on "Save and go to Link options".
10. Select the "Remarketing" box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
11. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
12. Name your Pixel.
13. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "Adroll Pixel".
14. Then paste the code of your pixel in the space below.
15. If you wish, you can select a Template for your GDPR Policy.
16. Once all the procedures have been completed, click the "Save" button.
17. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Adroll Pixel ID to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.