If you need to find your Facebook Retargeting Pixel ID follow the instructions below.
If you already own a Facebook Pixel you will simply need to retrieve its ID.
1. Log in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
2. Click on your “Business Tool”.
3. Select the “Event Manager” option.
4. You can find your Facebook Retargeting Pixel and copy its ID.
If you don’t have any pixel you can easily create a new Pixel inside your Business Manager account.
1. First you have to select your Data Source, by clicking the “Green +” button.
2. Select your Data Source, in this case, you can select “Web”.
Then select the "Facebook Pixel" box and click "Connect".
3. Name your Facebook Pixel and insert your website URL.
4. Click on “Continue”. You can safely close any dialog that should be shown.
5. At the end of the creation of your Pixel you can view it, also from this screen you can easily recover your Facebook Pixel ID.
Once you have your Pixel Retargeting ID, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
6. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
7. Click on "Save and go to Link options"
8. Select the “Remarketing” box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
9. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
10. Name your Pixel.
11. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu. In this case select: "Facebook Pixel".
12. Then paste Facebook Pixel ID in the corresponding space.
13. You can decide to enable ( or not ) templates for your GDPR Policy and choose between different Templates. You can use the default GDPR Template, also used by JotUrl, or use a GDPR Template already created by you.
14. Save your Facebook Remarketing Pixel.
15. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Facebook Remarketing Pixel to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.