If you need to find your Twitter Conversion Tracking ID please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Twitter Business profile with Twitter Analytics.
2. Click on “More”.
3. Select the “Conversion Tracking” option.
4a. If you already have a Twitter Conversion Pixel you can find all the information you need and you can copy its ID in a few steps.
4b. If you don’t have any Twitter Pixel you can easily create a new one by clicking “Create new conversion event.”
5. Name your new Twitter Conversion Tracking Pixel.
6. Select the type of conversion, in this case select “Site Visit”.
7. Tick “Use a universal website tag”, it’s the recommended option.
8. Accept Twitter terms and conditions, then Save Conversion Event.
9. Click on “Return to Conversion Tracking.”
10. At this point you turn back to the Conversion Tracking page and you can copy your Twitter Conversion Tracking ID.
Once you have your Pixel Retargeting ID, copy it and go back to JotUrl.
11. At this point, if you don't already have a Tracking Link ready for your Remarketing campaigns, create a new Tracking Link.
Remember to use your custom branded domain and take full advantage of the alias to customize the look of your URL.
12. Click on "Save and go to Link options".
13. Select the “Remarketing” box.
You can insert up to 5 different Retargeting Pixels on the same Tracking Link.
14. Click on (+) REMARKETING CODE.
15. Name your Pixel.
16. Select the type of Retargeting Pixel from the drop-down menu.
In this case select: "Twitter Conversion Tracking ".
17. Then paste the Twitter Pixel ID in the corresponding space.
18. You can decide to enable templates for your GDPR Policy and choose between different Templates. You can use the default GDPR Template, also used by JotUrl, or use a GDPR Template already created by you.
19. Save your Pixel Template.
20. Once you've saved your template you will return to the Remarketing page, from here you can edit your template or add others. Confirm the addition of the Twitter Conversion Tracking ID to your Tracking Link by clicking the "Save" button.